BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 8, 2010

Let's keep the momentum going!


Hi all and thanks to everyone for joining!

I really appreciate the readers and the fans, and I'd love to hear from you about the story! I'd also like it if you could spread the word, and get more fans!

The wall is open and so are the discussion boards, and I want to see this story get read by as many people as possible; so if you liked the Omniverse so far, please, tell somebody! Tweet about it, blog about it, email a friend and share the eBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Steve Karmazenuk is an author, music journalist and freelance writer from Montreal, Canada. He also works in post production in the Canadian film industry. His novels include The Omniverse Series: The Unearthing and Through Darkness and Stars, and as the fictional account of the Grunge Music era, Oh Well, Whatever, Nevermind.