BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 25, 2010

OMNIVERSE UPDATE

Given the time I spent last week establishing the distribution for Through Darkness and Stars and the (I've still got to link to it maybe today) Facebook Page for The Omniverse I didn't get a chance to do much else, creatively speaking. I answered a couple of emails from readers who liked the new eBook - extremely validating, that - and I've come up with a quick FAQ for you, based on the one question I was asked most often:

WILL THERE BE ANOTHER BOOK IN THE STORY?

That's the good news and that's also the bad news.

The Omniverse has already been outlined in detail, from start to finish. There are five books to the story in total, however, only two of them are complete at this time. The third book, working title The Aeons War, is being written. I've been working on it since November 2008.
I already have friends reading and providing feedback.

The bad news is that it's been the victim of many false starts and restarts. I don't anticipate finishing the first full draft before the end of this year. So yes, there will be another book in the series (And the way I left things off I'd be a real prick if there wasn't) but it's going to be a while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Steve Karmazenuk is an author, music journalist and freelance writer from Montreal, Canada. He also works in post production in the Canadian film industry. His novels include The Omniverse Series: The Unearthing and Through Darkness and Stars, and as the fictional account of the Grunge Music era, Oh Well, Whatever, Nevermind.